November class schedule at Parker’s Place
The holidays are coming up quickly, and to celebrate we have some special classes with great relaxation this month! Most importantly, we will be featuring a 90-minute class next Saturday to learn our long form, and a special post-holiday class the day after Thanksgiving at 9am. I hope you can join me for these two great sessions!
Also, I will be taking a business trip out of state next week, so class will be cancelled next Thursday.
Here is the updated class schedule for November:
- No Class next Thurs. the 16th – Jon will be out of town.
- Extra-Long Class Sat. the 18th – We will have an 90 minute class on Saturday 11/18 (8:00-9:30am), focusing on the whole first section of our tai chi form. Come a beginner, leave an expert!
- No Class Thurs. the 23rd – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Special “De-Stress” Class Fri. the 24th at 9am – Come the day after Thanksgiving at 9am for an hour of post-holiday de-stressing, including breathing exercises and meditation! This class is open to monthly members, and non-members are only $10.
- Regular class Sat. the 25th at 8am