The holidays are coming up quickly, and to celebrate we have some special classes with great relaxation this month! Most importantly, we will be featuring a 90-minute class next Saturday to learn our long form, and a special post-holiday class the day after Thanksgiving at 9am. I hope you can join me for these two great sessions!
Also, I will be taking a business trip out of state next week, so class will be cancelled next Thursday.
Here is the updated class schedule for November:
- No Class next Thurs. the 16th – Jon will be out of town.
- Extra-Long Class Sat. the 18th – We will have an 90 minute class on Saturday 11/18 (8:00-9:30am), focusing on the whole first section of our tai chi form. Come a beginner, leave an expert!
- No Class Thurs. the 23rd – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Special “De-Stress” Class Fri. the 24th at 9am – Come the day after Thanksgiving at 9am for an hour of post-holiday de-stressing, including breathing exercises and meditation! This class is open to monthly members, and non-members are only $10.
- Regular class Sat. the 25th at 8am